The MB Sheep Association is very excited to announce that we will be having a Jackpot Market Lamb Show in conjunction with Ag Ex on October 28 & 29 at the Keystone Centre in Brandon, MB.
- Lambs have to be ewes or wethers weighing between 100 and 130 lbs. They will be shown in 3 weight splits (100-109,110-119 & 120-130).
- There will be 4 ways to win $$$.
- Highest scoring lamb determined by ultrasound measurement (loin eye size, back fat depth) etc and correlation to grid scale- $1000 prize
- 1st place as determined by an accredited judge.- $1000 prize
- 1st place as determined by fan selection – $1000 prize
- Grand Aggregate Champion will be the lamb that collects the most points through the 3 different selection methods – $3000 prize
- Reserve Grand Aggregate Champion will be the second place lamb overall – $1500 prize